- TCBC NEWS is the Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC) member newsletter that includes a calendar listing of year around club bicycle rides and other outdoor activities including some non-TCBC events. It also includes recaps of day rides and extended trips, interesting cycling stories, members ride statistics and training techniques, safety issues, reviews of popular routes, trail updates, and advertising that can enhance members’ active lifestyle.
- TCBC NEWS is sent the last week of the month to homes of more than 1,900 members who are active year around in recreational outdoor sports activities, primarily bicycling, as well as social events.
TCBC NEWS is published 10 times per year in booklet format of 16 to 28 pages, measuring 8 1/2” x 11”, quality 100% recycled bright white paper. Monthly issues are during prime bicycling times of March, April, May, June, July, August, September, and October. The May issues has bonus distribution to 5000 Ironman participants. Combined issues are: Nov/Dec, and Jan/Feb.
- TCBC WEBSITE is a source of bicycling information for club members and the community. The ride calendar is used frequently to check the scheduled rides. The www.biketcbc.org website has over 30,000 hits weekly with almost 3000 unique visits.
- TO RESERVE SPACE or for more information contact:
- TWIN CITIES BICYCLING CLUB
P.O. BOX 131086
ROSEVILLE, MN 55113
Click here to see pdf files of The TCBC News
Click here to download a pdf document with detailed advertising information. (updated 11/1/12)
Ad copy deadline for the remaining 2012 issue:
- December 3 for the combined issue: January/February
Ad copy deadlines for 2013 issues:
- February 4 for the March issue
- March 4 for the April issue
- April 2 for the May issue
- May 6 for the June issue
- June 3 for the July issue
- July 1 for the August issue
- August 5 for the September issue
- September 3 for the October issue
- October 7 for the combined issue: November/December
- December 2 for the combined issue: January/February