The 35th Annual Watermelon Ride!
Monday - July 4, 2016
- A choice of routes - 15, 25, or 50 miles
- Full support on the 15 and 25-mile routes
- A picnic lunch for all registered riders at Snail Lake Park
Here are just some of the benefits of participating:
- A choice of routes - 15, 25, or 50 miles. The 15 mile route is ideal for families with children, or for folks who are just getting into cycling. The 25 Mile route is a fully-supported, rolling route on quiet suburban roads for both novice and experienced riders. The 50 mile route is unsupported, fairly hilly and scenic, and marked with arrows, so carry supplies to fix flats and make minor repairs.
- Full support on the 15 and 25-mile routes. The 25-mile route will be marked with signs and the 15-mile route will be marked with arrows.
- There will be snacks at rest stops with a complete picnic lunch for all registered riders until 2:30 pm at Snail Lake Park.
- Route Maps will be handed out at the registration table on the day of the ride.
So don't delay! Register On-Line. Preregistration deadline is June 26th. There's also a discount for TCBC members, so if you've been thinking about joining, now is a great time. Every rider needs to read and sign the waiver at the ride start, and parents/guardians must sign for participating minors.
(up to 4 with each paid adult) For Members and Non-Members
(under 18, must be accompanied by an adult)
TCBC Members $15.00 Adult (riders under 18 are free)
Non-Members $20.00 Adult (riders under 18 are free)
(Before June 26th: Members $15, Non-Members $20 After June 26th: Members $25, Non-Members $30)
--Non-Members: Click Here
Online registration closes June 30th
You can always register on the day of the ride!
Print and fill in the Watermelon registration form here, and write a check to the 'Twin Cities Bicycling Club' & bring to the registration table.
7:30 to 9:00am - 50 mile route
8:30 to 10 am - 15 & 25 mile routes
Start & Registration
Incarnation Lutheran Church
4880 Hodgson Road (County 49),
just half a mile north of Hwy 96.
Mechanical Support by County Cycles
At start - 7:30 - 10:00am
At Rest Stop - 9:00 - noon
Ride Support: Full Support on the 15 & 25 mile routes
Weather: We ride rain or shine
Food: There will be snacks at rest stops with a complete picnic lunch at Snail Lake Park for all registered riders and volunteers until 2:30 pm.
- Properly worn helmets are required on all riders.
Become a Volunteer
Want to volunteer? Click here
All volunteers get a neat gift. And, you ride free.