TCBC Annual Membership Meeting
-Recap the 2017 riding season
-Elect TCBC Board Members
-Review 2017 TCBC financials & next year's budget
-Hear plans for next year
Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Check in and Social time begins at 5:00pm, buffet dinner at 6:00pm.
- Registration is required if you are going to attend the dinner (at the bottom of this page).
- The business meeting immediately follows the dinner.
Crystal Lake Golf & Banquet Facility
16725 Innsbrook Drive
Lakeville, MN 55044
2018 Board Candidates
For information about this year's candidates click here.
If you are a TCBC member and are unable to attend the annual meeting, you can still vote by proxy:
Download and complete the form below with your name and address and either:
1. Print and mail it to Twin Cities Bicycling Club, Attn: Proxy Voting, PO Box 131086, Roseville, MN 55113;
2. Save the form as an electronic file, attach the file to an e-mail message, and send it to from your personal e-mail account. Be sure to put TCBC Voting in the subject of the e-mail. The electronic signature of your e-mail account will serve as your signature.
All proxies must be received by 12 midnight on Friday, October 27, 2017.
If you would like more information about the Twin Cities Bicycling Club's Annual Membership Meeting, please contact:
Register for the Dinner
Registration for the dinner must be received before by Sunday, October 29th. You are welcome to attend the meeting without having dinner.
- Dinner for TCBC members is free and starts at 6:00 pm.
- Household memberships are eligible for two free dinners and two votes.
- Each household member must register for the dinner separately.
- The cost of your dinner is paid by TCBC. Please know that your RSVP indicates we have paid in advance for your attendance. No-shows are incurred as expenses to TCBC. Please do not RSVP unless you will be in attendance.
- The deadline for dinner registration is Sunday, October 29th
|Date||Sun, November 5, 2017|
|Cut off date||Sun, October 29, 2017|