ERIDE to St. Paul Jazz Festival and Open Streets West Broadway

More
08 Sep 2016 16:35 #1835 by Dan Miller
Dan Miller created the topic: ERIDE to St. Paul Jazz Festival and Open Streets West Broadway
Ride through to St. Paul and Minneapolis to take in two end of summer events.

Leave St. Anthony Shopping Center, 2945 Pentagon Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55418 on Saturday, September 10 at 8:30 am. If coming by car, park in the shopping center lot north of the Dairy Queen near Highway 88. Look for me on a bike. Will travel via Como, Lexington and Victoria to meet ip with Women on Bikes and the Major Taylor Bicycling Club at 941 Selby Avenue. www.smart-trips.org/event/selby-jazz-fest-bike-ride/ from there we will participate in a one hour "slow roll" ride ending up a few blocks away at Selby and Milton to take in the Selby Avenue Jazz Festival. www.selbyavejazzfest.com Will spend about an hour there and then bike back to Minneapolis to take in Open Streets West Broadway between Penn and Lyndale Avenue's North. www.facebook.com/events/822139617932105/

Estimated ride length is 30 miles. Bring money to enjoy some of the food stands and maybe a lock. This ride will be about enjoying two very special urban events. It will be worth getting off the bike to sit and check out the jazz fest and different exhibits at Open Streets. Will be going nowhere fast but will try to maintain a B level pace to and from the events. No TCBC insurance or miles recorded on this ride. Let me know if you are interested and will be joining me on the route or along the way so I can watch for you.

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds