Maiden Rock Maybe : Saturday 9/16

More
16 Sep 2017 07:03 - 16 Sep 2017 07:04 #2663 by Joe Rebholz
Joe Rebholz created the topic: Maiden Rock Maybe : Saturday 9/16
Start delayed 30 minutes to 10:00 AM.


After looking at numerous radar loops and forecasts, I see eastward movement in the band of storms currently over Maiden Rock. I think we will get the ride in with this short delay to the start. There appears to be a window of dry weather before the evening storms. I will be at the start if anyone wants to join me. Feel free to give me a call at 612 390 7017.
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2017 07:04 by Joe Rebholz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.721 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum