Maiden Rock Maybe : Saturday 9/16

More
13 Sep 2017 07:11 #2654 by Joe Rebholz
Joe Rebholz created the topic: Maiden Rock Maybe : Saturday 9/16
The current weather forecast (9/12) shows early morning rain for both Saturday and Sunday. This ride is scheduled for Saturday 9/16. If Saturday is rained out we will try to hold the ride on Sunday. It is vitally important to check the Ride Cancellations Page at 6:30 AM or later on the day of the ride to be sure the ride is a go for that day. I will make the weather call based on the forecast and the radar at that time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2017 14:04 #2655 by Joe Rebholz
Joe Rebholz replied the topic: Maiden Rock Maybe : Saturday 9/16
Important!

Change of plans. We will not be having a TCBC ride on Sunday due to potential conflict with Autumn Trek in River Falls. Please feel free to get in touch with me for more discussion if you wish at

Thanks

More
15 Sep 2017 06:37 #2661 by Joe Rebholz
Weather is looking like we will have a Saturday window to get the ride in.

Note: There is a chance that the predicted storm front may still be lingering at the scheduled 9:30 start time. I may choose to delay the start to allow more time for the rain to clear out. Any delay will be posted no later than 7:00 AM Saturday morning.

More
16 Sep 2017 06:58 #2662 by Joe Rebholz
Start Time Delayed 30 Minutes to 10:00 AM

After looking at numerous radar loops and forecasts, I see eastward movement in the band of storms currently over Maiden Rock. I think we will get the ride in with this short delay to the start. There appears to be a window of dry weather before the evening storms. I will be at the start if anyone wants to join me. Feel free to give me a call at 612 390 7017.

Time to create page: 0.743 seconds