» Ride Schedule
» Ride Key
» TCBC Ride Safety Rules
» Overnight Trips
» Outreach Rides
» Randonneur / Brevets
» Schedule Archives
» Mileage Leaders
» Bicycle Tips
» Message Boards
» TCBC Online Store
» Want Ads
» Advertise With Us
» Leader Resources
TCBC Membership Registration, Login, and Renewal
Become a member
Thank you for your interest in the Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC), one of the League of American Bicyclists’ 2008 Bike Club of the Year award recipients! As one of the largest bicycling clubs nationally, we’re excited that you decided to join us!
TCBC offers two membership types---single & household. A Single membership is for one person, costs $25/year and entitles the member to one vote at membership meetings. A Household membership is for 2 or more people all sharing the same address, costs $35/year and entitles the members to a total of two votes at membership meetings. The membership period is one year from the date you join.
Current Members Login
Renewing Your Membership
1. If you have an online account, click here to log into your account and renew your membership.
2. If you do not have an online account,
- To renew as an Individual or Head of Household member, click here
- To renew as an Additional Household Member (AHM), click here
To ensure you receive important notifications regarding your membership and other topics, please add 'Z2Systems' to your safe list. For instructions on how to do this, visit:
Benefits of membership are many:
- Over 2,000 rides offered per year, in all seasons, at all levels, and in all parts of the Twin Cities and beyond, including outstate Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas!!
- Liability and medical insurance coverage during club rides.
- Traffic Skills 101 classes taught by TCBC League-Certified Instructors (LCI’s).
- Annual Watermelon and Weekend on Wheels (WOW) rides, both of which have been in existence for 25+ years.
- Randonneur rides, in partnership with RUSA, and Outreach rides.
- Rides every weekend of the year and at least one century ride per month, 12 times per year.
- New Member Coordinator available to assist in finding rides best suited for you.
- Social activities incorporated into many rides, helping people to get to know each other better and allowing opportunities to explore new areas.
- Recognition for volunteer and mileage achievements.
- A subscription to TCBC NEWS, mailed to your house 10 times annually.
- Access to TCBC member e-mail discussion groups.
- The opportunity to improve your cycling skills through riding with others.
- Discounts at participating local bike shops.
- Mileage achievements tracked throughout the year and recognized annually.
- A fantastic online ride calendar showcasing all of our upcoming rides.
- A chance to meet lots of new people and enjoy the outdoors!
We hope you’ll join us! To proceed with your membership, just click here!
Note that you’ll need to enter a 6-digit login ID and password as part of the sign-up process.
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you on a ride!
Frequently Asked Questions About the Membership System
2010 TCBC Color Brochure in pdf format
Click Here to print a Membership Form to join or renew by mail.
(This is a two-page form, please print on one sheet of paper - front and back)
[ Back to Top ]