Welcome All Cyclists
Come Ride With Us!
TCBC is the largest recreational bicycling club in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. TCBC has rides and events for a range of skill levels. Most of our members are adults at an intermediate, non-racer level who enjoy the benefits of group riding. TCBC rides are open to members and non-members. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization that is operated primarily by volunteers.
The Mt Borah TCBC 25th Anniversary Jersey Store is now open
We have a great 25th Anniversary design with matching accessories as well.
Ride Leaders have the option to get a jersey with that on the sleeve.
Follow the link below to the Store.
The store closes on Wednesday, May 23rd, order now!
All Club Memorial Ride
9:30 am, Saturday, May 26th
Join us on our annual summer kickoff event. Turtle Lake Park is off Hodgson Road, north of Hwy. 96. Park at the park or at Chippewa Middle School across the road. We'll split into four groups and take turns leaving. Routes are northeast into Washington County. Check the ride calendar for directions to the start.
This ride has multiple distance options 20, 28, 49, and 63 miles.
Volunteer to Help at the Watermelon Ride!
Upcoming New Member Rides
New to the club? Interested in joining the club? Join us on an upcoming 'New Member' ride and find out what we're about.
- June 9, 10:00 a.m, Wabun Park, Minneapolis
- June 21, 6:00 p.m., Summit Ave. and Mississippi River Blvd., St Paul
- July 14, 10:00 a.m., Wabun Park, Minneapolis
- July 26, 6:00 p.m., Mount Olivet Chapel parking lot, Minneapolis
- August 7, 6:00 p.m., Crystal Lake Beach parking lot, Burnsville
- August 23, 6:00 p.m., Nokomis Community Center overflow parking lot, Minneapolis