Fran Ostertag, RIP

More
19 Jul 2018 18:01 #3428 by Susie Anderson
Fran Ostertag, RIP was created by Susie Anderson
I have been MIA from TCBC for a couple of years but I'm still riding, just on my own as my schedule permits. Many of you old timers probably remember Tom and Fran Ostertag. They haven't ridden with the club in quite a few years as they moved on to dancing, but I just wanted to alert those who knew them to Frans passing:

www.ohalloranmurphy.com/obituary/frances-fran-ostertag

The Ostertag were the ones responsible for getting me into biking and mentored me for many years until I was confident to ride with the club and on my own.

Rest in peace Fran...

Susie Anderson

The Almighty has done great things for me!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Beadles, Valerie Olson, Liesa Miller

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2018 18:18 #3430 by Valerie Olson
Replied by Valerie Olson on topic Fran Ostertag, RIP
Also CaringBridge details at www.caringbridge.org/visit/franostertag
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Beadles

More
20 Jul 2018 02:43 #3431 by Sueblum
Replied by Sueblum on topic Fran Ostertag, RIP
Susie and Val, thank you both. It's been many years, but I remember doing a couple of Tom & Fran's rides in the Como area; always fun. Tom writes so eloquently and with such love that he puts this most difficult time of passing into words and thoughts that are truly inspirational. So sorry that yet another TCBC rider is no longer with us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Beadles, Valerie Olson

More
04 Aug 2018 10:03 #3486 by Jean Bentley
Replied by Jean Bentley on topic Fran Ostertag, RIP
Thank you Susie for posting this. I rode with Tom and Fran many times. My first ride with tcbc was from the Como high school with them. Think it was called Tom and Fran’s wonderful,beautiful ride. One of the routes I lead is a route they introduced to me.
I loved watching them dance at the pavilion a few times. She will truly be missed!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds