file Wisconsin Hills Cancelled for Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019

More
09 Aug 2019 19:42 #4246 by Jerry Nelson
I hate to cancel this ride but with the National Weather Service saying 70% chance of rain and THUNDERSTORMS tomorrow I feel I have no choice. This will save people a drive to River Falls on the 30% chance it will not rain (I think my math is correct). Come out Sunday and do Bob's b-day ride on what looks to be a much nicer day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum