file Grand Rapids Weekend Cancelled Sept 19-21

17 Sep 2014 08:24 #499 by Diane Ziemer
Grand Rapids Weekend Cancelled Sept 19-21 was created by Diane Ziemer
The past 2 days I have been wondering whether or not to cancel. The decision to cancel was a tough one but with the lack of participation and 80% chance of rain for Friday and Saturday as of last night helped with the decision to cancel.

There is a lot of effort that goes into the planning of these trips and with more riders cancelling last night and this morning the decision to cancel was made.

As of today the forecast has improved, however there are still chances of light lingering showers over the weekend which will make the trail wet and slippery and dangerous if covered with leaves.

I apologize to those that were really counting on this weekend. I hope things will work out better for next fall, surely next July we will ride the Range again.

Thank you,


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum