Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15

More
09 Jul 2018 10:49 - 09 Jul 2018 10:49 #3375 by Craig Larson
Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15 was created by Craig Larson
In my ride description, I noted that we would be starting from the East parking lot at North Hennepin Community College. Almost as soon as I posted the ride, we (college personnel) were notified of an ongoing construction project to re-pave and re-surface the east lot, so we will actually be going out of the West side lot, weather permitting, this Sunday. The entrance to the West lot is at a stoplight just a bit south of the 85th Ave N/West Broadway intersection on West Broadway. Look for my Black Honda CRV down near the softball fields (far south end of the west side lot). I'll try to figure something out for people who might come and wonder why the east lot is currently blocked off...

Craig Larson
Last edit: 09 Jul 2018 10:49 by Craig Larson. Reason: spelling mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2018 14:54 #3377 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15
I'd like to suggest:

Add a new "location" in the ride setup/definition area. Then ask the web admin (Jim at ) to update your posted ride with the new location and maybe add the location to the event/template definition too. And ask to have the posted description updated, citing your points above.

More
09 Jul 2018 16:15 #3378 by Craig Larson
Replied by Craig Larson on topic Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15
Thanks for the suggestion, but too much work. The construction will be done on August 3. I won't be running this ride again until after it's finished. This will be a one-time deviation from the original listing.

Craig Larson

More
09 Jul 2018 16:28 #3379 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15
The reason I suggested is because many people don't check the forum. For example, last Friday's Park to Park, at least 3 different people commented about how they didn't read the forum for updates. Ok, I can see adding a new location is maybe too much trouble, although that would allow people to click the "Get me There" button. Maybe you could just ask to have the description updated a little for those who read it. Something at the top of the entire description.. Just my $.02

More
15 Jul 2018 07:33 #3410 by Craig Larson
Replied by Craig Larson on topic Ride From North Hennepin, 7/15
Bump

Craig Larson

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds