Member Survey - volunteer opportunity

More
07 May 2018 17:06 #3124 by Mark Thornsjo
Member Survey - volunteer opportunity was created by Mark Thornsjo
Interested in helping us figure out why people don't renew their memberships? What made them leave the club and what might keep them not only in the club but actively participating in rides and doing volunteer work? The TCBC Board of Directors has approved undertaking a few targeted surveys of members, including those not renewing their memberships and also (after we've developed and put into play the member exit survey) new members as well as members in general, to gauge how we're doing as a club, how to further improve it, etc.

So if you're interested, please contact Mark Thornsjo (mthornsjo@comcast.net; 651-747-7712 cell phone) and let me know your thoughts and what you'd like to do to help. I am especially seeking folks who know how to use Survey Monkey, as that is likely to be the software for the surveys.

Thanks,

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2018 19:07 #3125 by TCBC Safety Committee
Replied by TCBC Safety Committee on topic Member Survey - volunteer opportunity
Hi Mark,

FYI, TCBC owns a software module on our website for taking surveys. This is what we use for collecting information about accidents: www.biketcbc.org/index.php/resources/tcbc-accident-survey. It would be an option for your member exit survey.

Jim

More
11 May 2018 10:03 #3144 by Mark Thornsjo
Replied by Mark Thornsjo on topic Member Survey - volunteer opportunity
Thanks for the tip, Jim. With whom should I talk about the software module and its capabilities and technical requirements?

Mark

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds