Free Bikes 4Kids volunteering

More
08 Oct 2018 12:41 #3690 by Michael
Free Bikes 4Kids volunteering was created by Michael
The TCBC members often volunteer for this event.
This is from their Volunteer Coordinator.

My name is Riley Egan and I am the volunteer coordinator for Season 11 of Free Bikes 4 Kidz!

We’re recruiting volunteers for the Free Bikes 4 Kidz 2018 season, with the help of our dedicated volunteers we are hoping to collect, refurbish, and donate 10,000 bikes this season.

We’re grateful to many of you for your previous support and hope we can count on your team from your bike club this year. Your generous volunteer support allows Free Bikes 4 Kidz to share the joy of biking with thousands of children every year.

We invite you to bring your team for a shift (or two!) to the warehouse. Volunteer opportunities are everyday - Monday, October 8th through Friday, December 1st.

Shifts are a minimum of three hours

Monday - Thursdays: 9am - Noon; Noon - 3pm, 3 - 6pm and 6 - 9pm

Saturdays: 9 - Noon; Noon - 3pm and 3 to 6pm

Sundays: Noon - 3 pm and 3 - 6pm

If you would like to volunteer this year, we’ll review your specific request and determine the date(s) and shift(s) that's convenient for your team and get you on the volunteer calendar!

To ensure your group registers for the agreed time and date, please direct each team member to our volunteer page to register. Groups are required to register no later than 2 weeks prior to their chosen volunteer date. Scheduling in advance will help the Free Bikes 4 Kidz team effectively support your volunteers.

The online registration form will ask each volunteer for:

Email address

Group affiliation

Electronic waiver signature

Self-identified skill level (cleaner, prepper, bike mechanic)

Date/time of shift - (as agreed upon)

I look forward to hearing from you and am happy to answer your questions.

Best,
Riley Egan

Mike Kubes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds