New format this year
Recap the 2019 riding season
-Elect TCBC Board Members
-Review 2019 TCBC financials & next year's budget
-Hear plans for next year
And then celebrate our 2019 volunteers and biking season accomplishments
Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Registration and Social Hour begins at 5:00pm, dinner at 6:30pm.
- Registration is required if you are going to attend the dinner (at the bottom of this page).
- The business meeting immediately follows the dinner.
- Recognition of members follows the business meeting.
Banquets of Minnesota
6310 Hwy 65 NE,
Fridley, MN 55432
2020 Board Candidates
For information about this year's candidates click here.
If you are a TCBC member and are unable to attend the annual meeting, you can still vote by proxy, just click on the link below to fill in a short survey:
Fill in Proxy Voting form online here (If you prefer you can print and mail the proxy voting form at the bottom of this page)
All proxies must be received by 12 midnight on Friday, November 15, 2019.
If you have questions about the Twin Cities Bicycling Club's Annual Membership Meeting, please contact:
President Shelby Miller email@example.com
Or contact the Board at: TCBCBoard@biketcbc.org
Register for the Dinner
TCBC Members: If you are a current TCBC member and wish to join us for the dinner, please register below.
Non-Members: The fee for dinner for non-members is $30.00. Please register and pay for your dinner here (you will be redirected to the Neon website)
Registration for the dinner closes on November 7th
TCBC Member Dinner Registration
- Dinner for TCBC members is free and starts at 6:30 pm.
- Household memberships are eligible for two free dinners and two votes.
- Each household member must register for the dinner.
- The cost of your dinner is paid by TCBC. Please know that your RSVP indicates we have paid in advance for your attendance. No-shows are incurred as expenses to TCBC. Please do not RSVP unless you will be in attendance.
- The deadline for dinner registration is Thursday, November 7th
If you have an account for the TCBC website/forum, log in to your account before registering
If you have problems with this registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date||Sat, November 16, 2019|
|Cut off date||Thu, November 7, 2019|